Welcome to the Virginia Family Special Education Connection
- The Search function is now more extensive. Please see the help section for more detailed information.
- Education Planning > Transition > Middle & High School Transitions are now divided into: Assessment, Diploma Options, Employment, Independent Living, Post-Secondary Education, and Self-Determination
- My Community > Events now provides information on State, National and Online Events.
- My Community > Online Training includes self-paced online sessions designed by professionals from across the Commonwealth of Virginia or other educational specialists.
Check It Out
- Summer Reading Drive: Kick Back and Read! (AIM-VA)
- Solutions: Assistive Technology for People with Brain Injury (Jan. 29, 2016) (Iowa Department of Public Health)
- National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTA)
- Benefits.gov Facebook Q&A: Disability Benefits
- The Arc of Virginia 2016 State Convention
- Early Learning: Talk, Read, and Sing! (U.S. Department of Education)
- 2016 NBCUniversal Tony Coelho Media Scholarship
- College Guide for Students With Psychiatric Disabilities
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health