Technology can have an impact on many aspects for our lives. This section includes resources on the wide range of technology that is available today.
- Communication - This page provides technology resources that address any component of the communication process.
- Computer Access - This page supplies resources on programs, software and devices that provide alternate ways to access the computer.
- Home & Personal Care - This page offers resources on technology that assist with home life (cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry and managing money) and personal care (getting dressed, eating, grooming and bathing).
- Literacy - This page supplies technology resources that focus on literacy or reading and writing skills.
- Math - This page contributes technology resources that address math skills.
- Mobile Devices - This page contributes resources related to the array of mobile devices (iPads, Android, Kindle, etc.) that are available and how they can be used to support education.
- Science & Social Studies - This page supplies resources on technology with a focus on science and social studies.
Showing Results 351 - 357 of 357
Description: The Visual Dictionary is designed to help you find the right word at a glance. Filled with stunning illustrations labeled with accurate terminology, it is the ideal language-learning and vocabulary dictionary for use rat school, at home or at work.
Description: Levels 1 and 2 cover the following topic areas: Solar System, Universe, Space Stuff and Glossary. You can choose to have the pages read to you. This site is intended for students in grades K through 8. (Science, Astronomy)
Description: In February, 1997, Susan Brooks and Bill Byles began a collaborative effort to extend assistance to fellow teachers. In November of 2000 that project expanded to a web presence known as Internet 4 Classrooms ("i4c"), a free web portal designed to assist anyone who wants to find high-quality, free Internet resources to use in classroom instruction, developing project ideas, reinforcing specific subject matter areas both in the class and at home and even for online technology tutorials. The portal...
Description: 4Teachers.org works to help you integrate technology into your classroom by offering online tools and resources. This site helps teachers locate and create ready-to-use Web lessons, quizzes, rubrics and classroom calendars. There are also tools for student use. Discover valuable professional development resources addressing issues such as equity, ELL, technology planning, and at-risk or special-needs students.
Description: Curriculum Creations: To increase active participation in the classroom, explore or download items from the Curriculum Creations section of this site. You may browse by subject area (English, Science, Math, History or Health) or by the type of assistive technology you would like to explore. High-Tech How To's: This section is a resource for assistive technology specialists and others who use technology to promote learning and the inclusion of students with disabilities in the school setting.
Description: 2,473 illustrated dictionary entries! Each word is used in a meaningful example sentence. Most entries have links to a related web site. Just click on an underlined word (or its accompanying picture), and you'll link to a related page. This picture dictionary is available in the following languages: English, English-Dutch, English-French, French-English, English-German, German-English, English-Italian, English-Japanese, English-Portuguese, English-Spanish and Spanish-English. As a bonus for...
Description: Classroom Suite Activity Exchange offers educators, therapists, and others access to hundreds of pre-made activities for immediate use with Classroom Suite. Use this time-saving resource to find and share activities specifically made for Classroom Suite, many including accompanying overlays for IntelliKeys and other AAC devices. Join the Classroom Suite community today to: Share your activities with a strong community of educators Post reviews and comments to guide colleagues Receive regular...