Division of Rehabilitative Services (DRS) at the Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS): Transition Services
The Division of Rehabilitative Services (DRS) at the Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) is committed to improving the independence and employment of persons with significant disabilities, including youth in transition.
- Transition Services Flier (in English and Spanish)
- Transition Services Guide
School to Work Transition Services provides the following:
- WHAT ARE TRANSITION SERVICES?
- HOW CAN YOUR DRS COUNSELOR ASSIST YOU?
- YOUR EMPLOYMENT GOAL(S) WILL INCLUDE YOUR ABILITIES, SKILLS, NEEDS, INTERESTS AND PREFERENCES.
- WHAT DRS SERVICES MAY REQUIRE FINANCIAL PARTICIPATION ON YOUR PART?
- WHAT OTHER PROGRAMS AND DRS SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU?
- WHICH DRS PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE WILSON WORKFORCE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (WWRC)?
- WHAT IS PERT?
- DRS SUPPORTS ARE A VOLUNTARY SERVICE. IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE, DRS IS HERE TO HELP YOU REMOVE BARRIERS TO EMPLOYMENT.