Find out where to go for support and information in your local community
- Local Disability Services - What services are available to support your needs? Please select the beginning letter of your county and then your county name to locate services available in your area.
- Local Special Education Contacts - This page provides a list of Special Education contacts for your county. Please select the beginning letter of your county and then select your county name to find the appropriate contact information.
- Events - Events consist of state and national conferences, workshops, or trainings as well as online webinars or webcasts.
- Online Trainings - Online Training includes self-paced online sessions designed by professionals from across the Commonwealth of Virginia or other educational specialists. Online Training has webshops, which take 15-30 minutes to complete and eWorkshops, which are a compilation of webshops.
- My Family Account - "My Family" is your personal space where your bookmarks to favorite resources, events and online trainings can be stored for easy access. Your Certificates and Trainings in Progress are available here. Create an account and make yourself at home.