2023 I'm Determined Youth and Family Summit
The Youth and Parent Summit is a three-day event held each June and sponsored by the Virginia Department of Education and the Partnership for People with Disabilities. Youth with disabilities from across the Commonwealth meet to network and discuss issues of importance to youth and young adults with disabilities.
- Date: June 13-15, 2023 (Tuesday evening-Thursday afternoon)
- Location: Festival Conference & Student Center @ James Madison University
- Type of Event: Face-to-face event
- Attendees: We will accept up to 50 youth residing in Virginia
- Ages: 14-18 year olds (there are no exceptions to age requirement).
Applications are now closed.
6/13/2023 - 6/15/2023
Festival Conference & Student Center James Madison University