Explore Work (A training program for teens with disabilities) Workforce Innovation Technical Assistance Center, WINTAC, George Washington University
If you are a teen who has a disability, you have choices and things to do to prepare for life after high school and becoming an adult. Just like every teen, this is a time of transition. You are preparing to be an adult, get a job, and become more independent.
A big part of planning for the future means thinking about a job that is a good fit for you.
Want to find out more about who you are and what you're good at? This training will help you explore your talents and create a plan for your future!
This training will help you:
- Discover talents and jobs that may be a good fit for you!
- Get experience and try out jobs right now!
- Uncover education and training options to help you meet your job goals.
- Learn about self-advocacy or how to ask fro and get things you need.
- Get skills to help you succeed at work and school.
This training is available in Spanish.