WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) Youth Program (SkillSource Group)
The WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) Youth Program offers free training, internships, SAT and GED prep, tutoring, and career exploration for eligible young adults ages 17-24.
How to apply?
- Watch the video (on the homepage)
- Sign up for an information session
- Gather the following documents:
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Proof of Citizenship / Right to Work (examples: Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Residence Card (Green Card), Voter’s ID, or work permit that is valid for at least one year or more)
- Attend information session