Virtual IEP Meeting Tip Sheets (A Collaborative Effort Across OSEP-Funded Projects)
This resource was developed in response to requests from state and local educational agencies and parents about how to hold and participate in virtual individualized education program (IEP) meetings. While intended to meet a need during the current COVID-19 pandemic, we hope the content will have broader application.
- A Collaborative Effort Across OSEP-Funded Projects
- Virtual IEP Meetings: Technology Tips for All Participants
- Hosting Virtual IEP Meetings: Tips for Success
- Common Questions and Answers About Hosting Virtual IEP Meetings
- Participating in Virtual IEP Meetings: Tips for IEP Team Members
- Common Questions and Answers About Participating in Virtual IEP Meetings