Coronavirus Suite Landing Page (Center for Parent Information & Resources, CPIR)
CPIR started this resource page on coronavirus in mid-March 2020. We had hoped to keep it short, but so much information has since emerged that we’ve now split the page into a suite of stand-alone pages that are organized by topic. The separate topic-specific pages are listed and linked below, so you can more easily find resources relevant to your question or concern of the moment. We’ll be continually updating what’s here, and posting selective new info via our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Guidance from the Federal Government (and Others)
- COVID-19 Info in Other Languages or Formats
- The various languages include English and Spanish and Amharic, Arabic, Bangla, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Filipino, French, Haitian-Creole, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Shona, Sindhi, Somali, Swahili, Tagalog, Telugu, Thai, Urdu, and Vietnamese.
- Telecommuting Technology and Tips
- Schooling at Home
- Coping with COVID-19 for Adults and for Children
- Information for Non-Profits
- Planning for When Workplaces and Schools Reopen