PACER Center's- Teens Against Bullying
Teens Against Bullying was created by and for teens, this website is a place for middle and high school students to find ways to address bullying, to take action, to be heard, and to own an important social cause.
The Teens Against Bullying is a website created by PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center (PACER’s NBPC). Since 2006, PACER’s NBPC has actively led social change to prevent childhood bullying, so that all youth are safe and supported in their schools, communities, and online.
- Provides a platform with age appropriate content to learn about bullying prevention
- Educates about what to do in bullying situations
- Offers opportunities to interact with the site through polls, quizzes and forms
- Shares bullying prevention stories and caring statements from around the world
- Inspires active engagement in bullying prevention in the local community