Dr. Paula Kluth: Toward More Inclusive Classrooms and Communities
This website is dedicated to promoting inclusive schooling and exploring positive ways of supporting students with autism and other disabilities. Most of Paula Kluth's work involves collaboraing with schools to create environments, lessons, and experiences that are inclusive, respectful, and accessible for all learners.
You will find articles, web links, and resources that can be used to inspire positive change in schools and communities. You will find the following beliefs reflected in the pages of this website:
- Students with disabilities are experts in their own lives;
- Students with disabilities should have opportunities to educate, collaborate with and learn from their peers and their teachers;
- Students without disabilities should have opportunities to educate, collaborate with and learn from their peers with disabilities;
- The families of students with disabilities should be given meaningful opportunities to partner with their child’s school;
- All students deserve schools that are welcoming;
- All students deserve curriculum and instruction that is engaging, appropriate, challenging, and respectful;
- All students should be valued and viewed as making unique and worthwhile contributions to the school community.