Recorded Webinars: Teaching Reading Online (University of Florida Literacy Institute, UFLI)
Teaching Reading Online is a six-part webinar series for teachers, tutors, & parents.
The registrations for the live webinars are closed but the recordings are being posted at the link below.
The webinars include:
- Introduction to Teaching Reading Online (recorded Aug. 4th)
- Tour of the Virtual Teaching Resource Hub (recorded Aug. 6th)
- Tech Tools for Online Instruction
- Management Tips for Virtual Teaching
- Spotlight on Primary Grades K-12
- Spotlight on Intermediate Grades 3-5