Resilience, Well-Being, and Self-Care (March 2020)
Information to help you develop your self-awareness and ability to bounce back during times of stress and change.
- A psychologist’s science-based tips for emotional resilience during the corona crisis
- Making Sure Your Stress isn’t contagious
- Build Your Resilience in the Face of a Crisis
Well-Being and Self-Care:
Resources to help you focus on your own well-being so that you can stay healthy mentally, emotionally, and physically during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Four Ways to Calm Your Mind in Stressful Times
- Coping with COVID-19: Ideas for Staying Connected in this Time of Social Distancing
- Coping with COVID-19: Some Terrific Podcasts to Help Keep Anxiety at Bay
- Self-Care for Times of Uncertainty
- #HopeGoesGlobal 21-Day Meditation Experience
(Excerpts from George Mason Univerity's Telework Toolkit: Resilience, Well-Being, and Self-Care, March 2020)