Project Core (A Stepping-Up Technology Implementation Grant Directed by the Center for Literacy and Disability Studies)
The primary goals of Project Core are two-fold:
- Empower teachers and classroom professionals to deliver access to a Universal Core vocabulary and communication instruction during the naturally occurring academic and daily routines of the school day.
- Improve the academic achievement of students with significant cognitive disabilities as evidenced by gains in their communication and literacy skills, and ultimately in their end-of-year assessments.
This site includes:
- Universal Core Vocabulary Communication Systems
- Professional Development Modules
- Presentations and Publications
- Implementation Resources