Social Emotional Learning Tools Help With Big Feelings (UNICEF and 6 Seconds: The Emotional Intelligence Network)
Teachers may need to assist students as they process feelings about the news or changes in circumstances. Take a look at these free emotional intelligence activities that can be done online or in person. These materials are provided free of charge from UNICEF and 6 Seconds The Emotional Intelligence Network and can be used at any time. Visit the links below to learn how to support anyone grappling with big feelings.
- Understanding feelings that are driving behavior (Emotional Iceberg Activity)
- Expressing a range of emotions (Color Your Heart Activity)
- Building strength through gratitude (Emotion Garden Activity)
- Exploring the meaning of kindness (Kind or Unkind Activity)
- Increasing compassion for all people and the Earth (Circles of Compassion Activity)